Our new On The Town Tote has a hand braided leather detail on its shoulder straps, an oversized tassel hangs from a round braided cord and frames the large front pocket giving movement and “life” to an otherwise structured silhouette. It’s gold turn lock bar clasp keeps all essential secure. Created from tan cowhide leather with a waxy finish, this classic silhouette is a bag that you’ll enjoy for years to come!
Details: all cowhide leather base bag in a tan color;
- approximately 15” wide on top, 12” wide on bottom x 5 1/2”deep x12”high;
- solid brass, hand driven studs connect shoulder straps to bag base;
- front slip pocket is approximately 11”W x 7 3/4” H;
- inside slip pocket approximately 10” W x 7 3/4”H ;
-inside front panel with hinged O rings to hang sunglasses (pictured but not included) and key ring ( leather key fob with split key ring Included)
- hand braided leather detail on one end of each front and back strap made with a contrast brown leather;
- Pelli couture foil deboss detail on front slip pocket;
- unlined ;
- Leather hand selected and hand cut for this bag is a flat grain cowhide leather, drum dyed through color with a wax top finish thats ironed during the final process for a smooth feel. Fat markings, grain and markings may be seen as this is a natural hide inherently contributing to the beauty and uniqueness of your hand crafted bag.
- handmade in our Long Island, New York studio.